Dispute resolution service

Dispute resolution - what if things go wrong?

If you have a dispute with the park owner that you can’t work out, you can go to a residential property tribunal. Decisions made by the tribunal are legally binding.

The tribunal can settle disputes over:

- changing a resident’s agreement

- changing the pitch fee

- moving a park home

- damage and repairs to the site

transferring ownership of a park home to someone else.

The Residential Property Tribunal Service can be contacted on 0845 600 3178 (Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm, Friday, 9am to 4:30pm)

Find out more here.



GET /dispute-resolution-service

[Warning] Unknown: open(C:\PHP\sessionFolder\sess_4rgv8dmo1jo5giuqhnfttfut23, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2)

GET /dispute-resolution-service

Line 0 in Unknown